Estate Planning Service
Lion’s Law, P.C. offers most comprehensive suite of estate planning services including:
• Preparation of wills, revocable/irrevocable trusts, advance medical directives, living wills and durable powers of attorney.
• Preparation of HIPAA medical information releases.
• Preparation for the smooth transition of wealth after your death, minimize the impact of estate taxes and protect your estate from creditors and the creditors of your children
• Strategies to avoid expenses that deplete the value of the estate you pass on to your heirs
• Planning to ensure that the property you designate will go to the people you designate after your death and protect inheritances in the event that your heirs get divorced
• Traditional gifting strategies including traditional gift trusts, generation gifting trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts, grantor retained unit trusts, grantor retained income trusts, family limited partnerships, and family limited liability companies
• Planning for life insurance payments, including irrevocable life insurance trusts
• Planning for marital deductions and exclusions, including marital deduction trust planning, disclaimer trusts, qualified terminable interest property trusts, intentionally defective grantor trusts, and credit shelter trusts
• Planning for overseas assets and non-citizen taxpayers.
Estate Planning for Every Stage of Life
A comprehensive estate plan does more than just pave the way for a smooth transition of wealth to your heirs. It also helps you avoid problems that keep your loved ones from receiving the benefits and protection they deserve, and it keeps Uncle Sam from getting more than his share. A comprehensive plan prepared the right way will give you peace of mind.
It’s never too early to start estate planning. The sooner you start, the more prepared you will be for life’s unexpected twists and turns.
How we plan for you:
Basic Estate Plan – Single Person (Will, Durable Power of Attorney, Living Will, Health Care Proxy, and HIPAA Release)
Basic Estate Plan – Married Couple (Wills, Durable Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Health Care Proxies, and HIPAA Releases)
Revocable Trust Plan – Single Person or Married Couple (up to 1 million Gross Assets)*
Revocable Trust Plan – Married Couple (up to 3 million Gross Assets))*
Revocable Trust Plan – Married Couple (Moderate Estates above 3 million Gross Assets)*
Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust or Irrevocable Second to Die Life Insurance Trust
Qualified Personal Residence Trust (QPRT)
Grantor Retained Annuity Trust (GRAT) or Grantor Retained Uni Trust (GRUT)
Charitable Remainder Trust
Gift Tax Returns
Irrevocable Medicaid Trust Plan – Single Person
Irrevocable Medicaid Trust Plan – Married Couple
Joint Irrevocable Medicaid Trust Plan – Married Couple (Moderate Estates)
Estate Tax Return
General Business/Tax Litigation
*Base fee for a working draft of agreement based on meeting.
For more information about our services, simply reach out.