Estate Planning Service
Lion’s Law, P.C. offers most comprehensive suite of estate planning services including:
• Preparation of wills, revocable/irrevocable trusts, advance medical directives, living wills and durable powers of attorney.
• Preparation of HIPAA medical information releases.
• Preparation for the smooth transition of wealth after your death, minimize the impact of estate taxes and protect your estate from creditors and the creditors of your children
• Strategies to avoid expenses that deplete the value of the estate you pass on to your heirs
• Planning to ensure that the property you designate will go to the people you designate after your death and protect inheritances in the event that your heirs get divorced
• Traditional gifting strategies including traditional gift trusts, generation gifting trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts, grantor retained unit trusts, grantor retained income trusts, family limited partnerships, and family limited liability companies
• Planning for life insurance payments, including irrevocable life insurance trusts
• Planning for marital deductions and exclusions, including marital deduction trust planning, disclaimer trusts, qualified terminable interest property trusts, intentionally defective grantor trusts, and credit shelter trusts
• Planning for overseas assets and non-citizen taxpayers.
For more information about our services, simply reach out.
Estate Planning for Every Stage of Life
A comprehensive estate plan does more than just pave the way for a smooth transition of wealth to your heirs. It also helps you avoid problems that keep your loved ones from receiving the benefits and protection they deserve, and it keeps Uncle Sam from getting more than his share. A comprehensive plan prepared the right way will give you peace of mind.
It’s never too early to start estate planning. The sooner you start, the more prepared you will be for life’s unexpected twists and turns.