- We represent a Chinese public company engaged in R&D, manufacturing and distributing biomedical material worldwide to acquire substantial equity in a CRO company in Woburn.
- Our office is retained as general counsel by an office facility at Wells Ave in Newton as to represent on legal matters on corporate and commercial leasing.
-We represent a real estate brokerage client as co-defendant involving in a dispute arising out of a leasing transaction, and successfully reached a settlement with plaintiffs and other co-defendants leading to the dismissal of the case during a short period of only four (4) months.
- We represent a commercial tenant in a lease dispute with Lesley University and currently in the process of appeal a decision of the district court to Massachusetts District Court Appellate Division.
- Our trusts and estates lawyers have provided an estate plan for a client in need of Medicare and Medicaid plans.
"We had a previous estate planning attorney who had drafted a few limited documents/plans a few years back that went obsolete pretty quickly as not much thoughts went in there. We were always confused by the seemingly complicated processes, but recently decided to find an another firm who can truly lead us through clearly this time. We came to Attorney Ke and her team through recommendation by a friend. From the initial consultation, to the detailed planning and education, till the end of documentation and execution, the service was amazing, and we came out fully prepared for what our family needs. The personal touch, patience and professionalism summarize our experience with Lion’s law. Highly recommended!"
- Form Kevin's Family
"Having a professional and reliable lawyer in a non-native language country is extremely important. In addition, our requirements were not well organized. Attorney Ke is a good listener, and you are able to feel comfortable speaking to her about private statuses. Also she has ability for explaining things clearly to a layperson, and she will be patient with your reflecting on your needs and desires for your estate..
She communicated with us via email, phone, and also can work remotely. She set a visual meeting up for us with of counsel well-known local in the field as well. She was patient with our questions, and also works efficiently and will deliver a fine finished product in a short period of time. She also follows our personal processes up as well. So, I believe, whatever for Wills, Health Care Proxies and Powers of Attorney, or any others, if you choose Attorney Ke to represent you in your estate planning, you will be very lucky what you did."
- YP&P Family
- We reviewed, negotiated and finalized a clinic trial agreement for a drug development client with a medical center in New Jersey.
- We completed a stock acquisition transaction of approximately $3 Million of investment received by a client company operating cryptocurrency mining facilities.
- Our office represents a co-defendant to reach a successful settlement with Securities Exchange Commission leading to the dismissal of the client.
- We represent a restaurant negotiating a citation with Attorney General's Office Wage & Hour Division for client's violation of employment law including tip pooling, failure to keep time sheets, provide pay stubs to employees, track sick leave, and obtain school permission to hire minor workers.
Lion’s Law, P.C. is a Massachusetts-based law firm, servicing clients primarily in Massachusetts and their needs across other US states and sometimes globally, particularly those located in Boston, Cambridge, Waltham, Brookline, Wellesley, Weston, Lexington, Needham, Dover, Winchester, and Natick, and their needs across China. We combine our legal expertise with a value of high integrity, effective, responsive, creative, and practicability, to achieve outstanding results and ultimate goals for our clients. Read what our clients say About Us.
Our team works hard to understand clients’ business and then apply our individual and collective legal expertise and human touch to deliver excellence. This combination of business intelligence, experienced legal skill, and responsible attitude results in a unique and personal approach for each of our clients.
Our clients range from startups, emerging companies to well-established companies across diversified industry clusters, including venture capital and angel fund, nonprofit, healthcare, biotechnology, drug discovery, CRO, recruiting and staffing, real estate broker, real estate developer, chemical and industrial product distributor, education consulting, emerging technologies, medical device, restaurants, export and import, business incubators.
We deliver excellence and we are your trusted advisors.
"Attorney Dai is a trustworthy partner for our business all time. She is very sophisticated and dedicated to playing a role as an in-house counsel to advise and resolve regular and ad hoc legal matters. Her approach is also very friendly to small and medium-sized businesses. She has great work ethics and well equipped with knowledge and know-how for startups as they scaling locally and across the border."
- CUBIC INC.
GET IN TOUCH
Staff at lionslawgroup.com
460 Totten Pond Road, Suite 410, Waltham, MA 02451 (Waltham Office)