Tue, Jun 09|
Past Events: Demystify Legal and Tax Myths for 501(c)(3) Nonprofit
See Our Recording Below.
Time & Location
Jun 09, 2020, 7:30 PM
About the Event
Please Click Here For Recordings.
You will learn:
· What is legal structure of a nonprofit?
· How to form a nonprofit?
· Who shall be board member and what are their duties?
· What you can and cannot do when publicly solicit money?
· How to apply for a tax- exempt such as 501(C)(3)?
· What are the tax benefits and prohibition for company and contributors?
· IRS and state government compliance requirement.
Yutian Zhang, Thomas Chen, Anchor American Group, https://anchoramerica.us/
Connie Dai, Yi Ke, Lion’s Law, https://www.lionslawgroup.com/