Wed, Oct 28|
What Do I Do if FBI Pulls Me Out Of the Queue For Boarding In Airport?
Time & Location
Oct 28, 2020, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM
About the Event
- What is conflict of interest university researchers is required to disclose?
- What Federal laws are usually alleged by FBI in scientific research field?
- What do you have to pay attention for NIH grant application?
- What should I do if university legal department wants to talk?
- What are specific roles of FBI, DOJ/US Attorney's Office and how they interact?
- What if FBI wants to inquire my venture capital's involvement in a portfolio company?
Speaker: Attorney William Connolly, Former Assistant US Attorney. Specializes in white collar crime, fraud in investment advisor, securities, tax, banking and healthcare.
For Any Questions, Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org